Thursday, June 24

Sunday

Had a very interesting day.

Got a sleep in till 7am (Hasn't happened in a while) - FTW
Thought leaking coolant problem in Leaky the Camira was fixed - FTW.

Getting a Canary on Leaky the Camira for having a dull number plate and 1 baldish tire - F$#!. Leaky the Camira then blowing a head gasket on Sunday night at work - Double F#@!!!

Mixed day indeed.

Bought another fuckin' Camira on Tuesday from eBay for $398. Later model (88) so hopefully it goes for longer than 6 months. I'd be happy with that. Needs a RWC and then to be registered. My friendly backyard mechanic thinks it looks OK on first inspection. Fine comb still to come.

I've gotta think up a name for it. It's Gold coloured so I'm liking GoldDust, GoldFrapp, GoldFinger, Bond, etc etc. Not sure yet.

We had to fork out $300 today to get the Ford Exploder some new ball joints installed. And I've been driving it for work the last 2 nights. I don't like it that much personally as I'm over 6ft tall and have some weight issues likened to a habitual seal eating walrus.

Apart from that things are looking somewhat more pleasant than what it did a few weeks back.