Thursday, June 17

Mood Up

Has been a good couple of days lately. Think it's due to me doubling my meds. I only take a low dose and with the constant sleep torment found that low dose not working as it should be. Since doubling it I have been calmer, more relaxed, sleeping better (due to kids being more settled overnight) and slightly more happy. The other day I said to Ang that I wished that I was dead, that I hated my life and I could happily walk into a State Forest and never come back. Thankfully things have improved.

Been watching the World Cup when I can. Usually see the early game and the last 30 minutes of the late game. The fuckin' horns ruin the viewing spectacle. I'd rather hear foreign chants and curses to the sound of European wasps having sex with Africaan killer bees. Found this good (annoying) website with those fuckin' horns.
Vuvuzela Game - How long can you stand the noise ?
Turn the speakers up and see how long you go. I last 2 seconds and that's it.

On other news Leaky the Camira is on its last legs. I reckon it's going to do a head gasket in the next few weeks/months. I need to get the RWC to VicRoads in early July. I have decided to get another el cheapo car with rego and piss it off. Has been a disasterous money-eater from the day I got it. Fuckin' stoopid cars. Alas, I need one for work. A guy I deliver to wants the Magna in the backyard. I told him last night that he could have it for $200. He'll let me know next week.

Jaiden turned 16 on Tuesday. And Ava turned 1 yesterday. It has been a busy few days. Jai got a few clothes from expensive Surf shop and some coin. Ava got crap that is useless. I think she was more impressed with the wrapping paper.

Life, I think, has turned a corner for now. I just need to stop the mood swings. Although they don't linger like a smelly carpet (ie. Leaky the Camira) they are still a annoyance to myself and more importantly my immediate family. Hopefully the self induced med change helps.