Saturday, October 31

Gambling with $$$

Apparently I have a problem with gambling.

Yes - I haven't picked a winner over the last 5 weeks.
No - I don't bet everyday.
Yes - Probably dropped around $500 over this time period.

It is Melbourne Cup on Tuesday.

I have always loved gambling on the horses. Lately I have lost the thrill of the win (cause I haven't picked a winner).
I hate fucking Bingo. We went on Thursday after Ang pestered me for an hour or so.

She goes twice (sometimes 3 times) a week.

Yet I have a gambling problem ??

The thrill for me is raking in $$$ to support my kids / Ang.
I already feel like a piece of shit for losing over the past 5 weeks. Sometimes I want to throw a chair into the wall.
I go quiet when I lose. Don't want to talk. Have to bite my tongue when Ang brings up "yet another donkey".

I admit - I have always had a problem with gambling.
Out of all of Life's addictions - It is the hardest (if not the hardest) to walk away from.

When winning money is involved the hook is bigger and sinks deeper into your skin.

Fuck you TAB.