Monday, November 2

Magumbo !

Didn't have a bet on Saturday. Saved $$$ in the end as my 'picks' ran places but no winners. Felt great that I didn't bet to.

Played cricket on Saturday as well. It was muggy / humid and around 31 deg C for most of the day. I don't know what it worse. 40+ degree days with no humidity OR 30 something degree days with high humidity. It really reminded me of my 3 months in the USA over their Summer period. Was never above 35 deg C but the humidity was a killer. I think I prefer hotter/dry days. Onto the cricket action now. We rolled Latrobe for 50 off 19 overs. In the chase we were 4/45 but Duane (Capt Coach) and myself put on 130 for the 5th wicket. He made 76 and I managed 62. We both hit 13 4's - running in the above mentioned weather is not fun so we tried not to. We ended up killing them by 160 runs and are sitting pretty in 2nd spot on the ladder. Was an enjoyable day.

Worked till midnight after cricket. Was a busy busy night. Took a bit out of me and was feeling the effects yesterday.

Apart from that not much happening. Ang has taken Sarah off to see a child psychologist today. She needs something. We just cannot get through to her. Really is lost TOO much in that child imaginary world. I wouldn't like to see her in "Imaginationland". She'd kick my ass big time.