Saturday, July 24

Things

Has been a busy week or so.

Decided on Tuesday that I wanted to go back to my old job. Rang up the old boss and asked if I could come back. Woke up Wednesday and knew I had made the wrong decision. Went into my current employer and told him what I had did. He wasn't happy. Told him that I had a bad day and made a hasty crap decision based on said bad day. He's OK about it now. The one thing I told him - at least I am honest about what I did.

Went and saw my pdoc on Thursday. I wasn't in a good mood at all. We had a great session - discussing my own problems and his own. I like Danny because I feel that we help each other. He has an ASD as well. His child died from cot death which prompted him to become a psychologist. He even praised me "I'm in awe of you" - which sorta took me by surprise. Whenever I go there in a bad mood I come out feeling heaps better. And vice versa normally.

Haven't called Byron in over 2 months. A bit scared now that if I get back in contact that it will throw the sidchrome set into the works at his end and mine. Very complicated situation indeed. Damned if I do and damned if I don't. Especially hard when he lives 5 hours away and I have a young family at home and wife is 17 weeks pregnant.

My random act of kindness this week was taking in a McD's happy meal to Sarah at lunchtime. Put her on cloud 9 for the day. My mother did the same for me when I was in primary school. Good memory. Just trying to replicate that with Sarah.

The monkeys in the house keep swinging from the branches. Big Daddy Ape just needs to swing in the branches with them at times and be ready to catch them when they fall.