Monday, June 7

Week

Up 2 steps - Down 1 step.

That about sums up the week just gone. Being a front line parent has it's moments. Dizzying lows that seem to last a whole fucking lifetime. Yet some really high points that although don't last long enough make it all worthwhile.

I've been spending a lot of time with Ava. She is on the cusp of walking all the time. Already taken her 1st steps but at the moment can walk around the whole house with support (chairs, walls, etc). She even bit me today. Playful nip that she thought was hilarious. Of course I reacted to it - so she'll continue to bite from now on. Just a stage they go through.

Jessica has been a bit of a nightmare of late. Very moody (just like me). She clashes something awful with Sarah. Yet at times they play very nicely together.

It's nice having Monday off. I cooked a nice Bolognaise for dinner. I miss sitting down for dinner with the family. It suxs not being here for that. Gotta keep the moolah coming in otherwise it's highway time for us all.

Work is OK.

Home life is arduous at times. Doesn't help waking before the Sun is up 6 out of 7 days. If I didn't like it - I wouldn't be here. It's an inconvenience for sure. But not a life or death situation.

Meh.

Children Collide - Jelly Legs