Tuesday, April 27

Week

Work is going well. Very relaxing and the money is just as good as were I was next door. Have tonight off which is a bonus. Only work between 2-4 hours a night and I'm very happy.

Andrew went troppo over the weekend. He was taken by the walloppers to the local hospital last night for a psych assessment. They let him go (wasn't crazy enough) and he walked away into the night with no shoes on and a white blanket wrapped around his shoulders. Don't know if he made it home. Apparently he had a fair go at Dad (over fixing cars) and got a bit physical. You can't get better until you admit to a problem. His is dope. Change comes from within.

I am picking up the Camira today. Dad fixed it yesterday. Was just the distributor. At the same time I can have a chat about things (he has just come out of a 4 week black mood as well).

We had a family BBQ yesterday. I invited Graeme around as well. He is sorta an "uncle" to the family anyway. Does a shitload for me and I like to rub his back when I can. I am getting along really well with Ang's parents. They are happy, Ang is happy SO I am happy. Aww.

Seriously thinking about shelving my TAB career. Can't afford to lose $50 or so each weekend. Damn fucking donkey ass selections I always choose anyway. Ang got the Sydney Cup winner (Jessicabeel.. hehe) and all I got was 2 placings for the whole weekend. If I do continue to bet I met change tactics and bet "female" (Just on horse names, jockey silks, etc). I reckon I'd do better. Can only try and see.

Apart from that my mood has really improved since leaving the Pizza shop last week. I feel a whole lot better not having to deal with the bullshit next door.