Saturday, April 24

Last few days

Quit my job with Pizza Boys on Thursday. I took the 6 night a week job next door at the Fish'n'Chip shop. Better fit for me as I only do deliveries ($3.50 for each) and get $10 to sweep/mop. Dont have to do these things which I hated next door :
(*) Serve customers
(*) Answer the phone
(*) Cut pizzas
(*) Fold boxes
(*) Wash down trays
(*) Clear tables
(*) Stack fridges
(*) Do dishes
Etc, etc...
It works out being around $300-$350 a week and I'm home by 9.30pm at the latest. The late nights at the Pizza Shop were really starting to knock me about. Especially dealing with the little ones overnight/next day. All good there.

After taking the job I won $50 at Bingo and then driving home my car blew up. Has done a Timing Chain. Got quoted anywhere between $500-$800 to fix. Not fuckin good. Decided that it's not worth fixing right now. I have been using the Ford Explorer the last 2 nights. Bit chewy on the petrol yet I only average about 50-60 kms a night so not much of a difference. It is uncomfortable to drive being 6ft tall yet is savign our bacon right now.

Work has been busy - yet strangely relaxing. The only thing I could say that I don't like is sweeping and mopping up. I sweat like a baboon. Pours off me like a river. Would hate to see myself come Summer.

Ang is off marketing today at Yarragon. Hopefully she has a good day. Fingers crossed.

CSA rang Ang last night and told her that her ex overpaid her child support by $1500. All I need to do now is to get a trifecta today... lol.

When it rains, it fuckin pours....