Wednesday, April 14

Update

We have finished off the Pool fence. Just need to get Graeme to fabricate a metal gate and we're done'ski. Was an enjoyable few hours spent with Graeme banging in over 300 nails and putting it all together.

Ava was struck down for a few days with a pretty nasty throat infection. Seems to get these all the time. Might have to look into getting her tonsils out if it continues.

Jess is a handful. A pleasurable handful - at times. You can hold little conversations with her. Her vocabulary is at about 100 words or so (maybe more).

Sarah has taken 1 step forward 2 steps back this last month. Don't know how much of an effect the whole Paige-Daddy drama has had on her. We're going to book her back in with a child counsellor.

Jaiden is very nasty at times. He bought a BMX/Mountain bike last week at Moe. He then laughed at me as I was trying to put it into the boot of my car. I pointed him in the direction of the train station and told him he could catch it back to Morwell. The way he talks to his Mum and Sarah is downright abysmal. Currently his computer is fa-rooted (virus ridden) and I am waiting for him to ask me to fix it. Hehe..

I have been pretty relaxed the last week. Went off my meds for 3 days which really helped. Back on them now and still feel pretty relaxed. I'm working tonight at the Fish'n'Chip shop. My shifts got changed at the Pizza shop due to one fat bitch who doesn't like me and is tight with the owners. Maybe I shouldn't have spat that green loogie on her car 3 weeks ago.


(Pool fence 10 minutes from finish)