Monday, January 18

Weekend

Called Byron on Thursday. Just saying hello and organising for next visit (late Jan).

We played cricket @ Moe on Saturday. Semi hot day (mid 30's) really hurt me. We fielded first and by the last 7 overs I wasn't even crouching down when keeping. My right knee was hurting and I was dry as a Nuns nasty. Quite happy when they were bowled out for 199. I downed 2 litres of wet stuff (couldn't call it water as it had a yellow tinge). I fell asleep next to my car for an hour while we batted. Felt like shit and was probably suffering from heat stroke. I batted at no.9 (usually bat 6/7) and was the last wicket to fall. Made 9 and the team ended up losing by 32 runs. Was the top of the table clash (1st v 2nd). We have now dropped to 3rd spot on the ladder with 6 games left before finals.

Took Saturday night off as I was that faa-rooted.

Took Ava to the hospital at 3AM Sunday morning as she was howling in pain. Doctor seen was an arse clown. She is most probably teething and has all the shenanigans that go along with it (very irritable).

Ang's market days were crappy. Didnt do well at Sale then only broke even at Morwell.