Sunday, July 19

Uh oh

Jesus.

This bitch Vanessa. Angela's ex husbands wife. She's starting all sorts of problems with Paige and Sarah and our house.

It's high time "I got my EVIL" on her ass.

Paul came and picked up the girls yesterday morning. On pickup I invited him in for a 'friendly' chat to discuss some major wrong doings on their behalf when the girls are up at Drouin. These are some things that happen..

(*) Paul/Vanessa play a Sims game.
There is a character on the game called Ben. He wears the same coat as I wear and is evil. Fact. Apparently this Ben character ordered a pizza and upon delivery of the pizza Ben then beat the pizza man into a bloody pulp. Paul and Vanessa then laugh and carry on WITH the girls present sitting next to them. Paige tells me that she walks away (she's very mature for her age) BUT Sarah.. She then plays the game. They probably dig for information if I beat them, touch them, etc etc.

Yeah I dish out discipline when its necessary. I've smacked Sarah a few time with the wooden spoon in the past (5-6 times). Last week I only had to brandish the wooden spoon to correct her wrong behaviour. She cried when seeing the wooden spoon, really cried because she knew she was in the wrong and was going to be punished for her errors. I saw her really crying so I put the wooden spoon back in the draw. Job done.

(*)Saying to the girls that they hate Angela.
Angela started the ball rolling when she dobbed Paul in for defrauding workcover a few months back. He hurt his back whilst working last year (truck jockey or delivery driver) and then claimed workcover. A few weeks before this happened Vanessa left her job at Harvey Norman (Yes they both used to work at the same company). They told us she would be getting better money elsewhere. We found out that she lost her job in fact for being caught with her hand in the till (Stealing money). They tell us otherwise..Anyway, Paul claimed "ouch my back, gimme money" and he was on it.

To be conitinued at a later date....It angries up my blood too much (gonna go watch Eddie Murphy - Delirious)