Monday, July 27

Feel like shit

Gday folk'l'dokl's

Been feeling like shite over last 5-6 days. Little ones are sick too. Ang is sick. Paige is coming down with something as well.

I have a ear, nose and throat infection. Sucks arse. I get at least 2 doses of this every Winter. Have suffered from this illness since I was in High School. Watching Ava / Jess suffer the same thing is painful. Need medication - Stat !

I sorted out Vanessa last Monday. All settled there - done and dusted for now.

Saw a new psychologist on Tuesday. He did nothing but talk and talk. Seemed pretty genuine and I have been doing my homework since. Basically just recording my mood each day and some of the things that happen. Has been higher than 7 since. Even feeling like a green snot tissue as well.

Work is Ok. Got busted stealing drinks for customers on Friday night by the Big Bossman. He started to go psycho but I diffused the situation be telling him the truth. Huh ? You ask. Yeah told him I would continue to take drinks out to customers who are good people NOT only good tippers. These drinks will have to come out of my pocket thereafter. Oh well. Im a feather ruffler at work - will continue to do so. Worked till 12AM Friday and Saturday nights (13 hours).

The girls went to the inlaws over the weekend. We were going to head up to Pops but everyone being sick has delayed that. Robin/Sandra bought the girls home Sunday and we had a nice BBQ lunch. I invited Graeme around to keep me company for a few hours.

Rob was down Friday - Sunday to see Jaiden. Didnt see the boys much. Just sat in his room playing Xbox360 or on the computer.

The biggest news (for me anyway) is that I bought a motorbike !!!
A Yamaha XT 250 road/trail. Needs a bit of work. But now I have a project and something to get me into the shed for a few hours (days?). Only set us back $500 so I won't lose any money on the purchase if I decide to sell it.

busy busy busy... Welcome to parenthood.