Friday, December 7

Hooroo to you too !

Another week.

Do the most important things 1st. Jessica has been more settled of late. She is starting to smile more often and even laughed (although I missed it) last weekend. She has begun using more noises (apart from the basic Eh, Neh, etc) to communicate with us. She will have her fathers moods no doubt and her mothers good looks. I've learned that every bad thing she gets off me whilst the good comes from Mum.

We went to Auntie Roseanne's last Sunday for a BBQ lunch. Pretty good day. I went early (with Jai) and did the smack converters at Fountain Gate. Bought Jaiden a Nintendo Gamecube and a few games ($85). The girls are spoiled rotten by their father (and to a lesser extent, Angela) so it is only fair that Jai get some action as well. We all swam in the pool for a while and got sunburned. It was a peach of a day (about 30 deg C). Found out that Ryan (Ang's cousin) is going to be a dad as well.

Angela is starting to settle more. Since the birth she has been up and down like a roller coaster. I get frustrated with her at times. Dont know if she's Arthur or Martha. She takes it that I am mad at her or moody. I don't mean to go off at her when I do but it's hard for me to be level when she is like a yo-yo. Over the last few days I have bitten my tongue and reined in my anger somewhat. If I am the backbone of this family, she is all the other bones. Does a heck of a lot and gets no recognition from the kids at home. They see her as a Free Shop probably. No respect. And that sucks. I do the little things that need doing at times to help her out but most of the time she takes to doing the lot. Ang keeps telling me that this will all get better quickly. Seriously I am not troubled by Jessica at all. I love her to death and her crying does not bother me at all. She cant help it. I am troubled by the fact that Ang gets no help around the house when I am at work and that the girls are running her to the brink of a breakdown.

The girls. Where to start. Better not to start because I won't be able to stop. They are going out to their father's for Saturday night this weekend. Oh how I pray that they act up. Just to show him how good he has had it all these years. The reason he left, the main one anyway, was because he could not cope with the girls at the time and found it easier to cop out with someone he was having an online/real life affair with. Once again he will try and buy their love over the Xmas period BUT won't take them away for a holiday. Jesus mate, grow a backbone already and deal with life. You cannot keep running from your responsibilities. I just hope that Paige goes Bananas and that Sarah's legs/arms/whatever hurts over this visit so he can see what an effort it is to keep everything balanced with them. They are good kids. The next few years could be the turning points in their lives.

Jaiden is Jaiden. A lazy shite. But a good kid nonetheless. He finishes school in a weeks time. We will be limiting his computer time over the Xmas period. He cannot go on like this. Wasting his childhood. I think I'd rather him out on the streets getting into trouble. Thats what teenagers do. This crap with living on the computer - A fucking waste. He would seriously be lost without his electronical things. So sad.

Work is great. I really love getting out of the house for a bit. Gives me a recharge and I help the household out. I picked up an extra shift last night and worked from 5-11pm. Thats more moolah for us. Andy has come back to work. He has been stuck up at Yallourn North (river collapse) for the last 3 weeks. Good and bad to have him back.

Bah. Nothing else to add I guess.