Friday, November 30

Guzzle Guts

We took Jess to the health centre yesterday. She now weighs 10pds 7oz. She put on over 500 grams in 2 weeks. This means that she is feeding well and is still thriving. Jess is now into the next sized nappies. The only problem is that they sort of swim on her. They are for babies between 6-11 kgs. The smaller nappies bite into her legs - no good. Probably better to be bigger than smaller I guess.

We were at the centre for close on an hour. Marilyn (worker) gave us advice and strategies to cope with all sorts of things, from PND to breast feeding. Always come away from there with a good feeling.

We had fish n' chips for lunch (yuck) and then I slept on the couch with Jessica for nearly 3 hours. Ang got some sleep as well. I did some shopping after waking up. Tis stone fruit season. I cannot get enough. Love this time of year if not only for the fruit. I then went to Traralgon to get our Xmas tree. Was only $30 as well and it has good shape. Problem is the tree stand is a piece of plastic shit and the tree doesn't stand upright alone. Grrrr.

After dinner I took Jess and reclined on the couch for an hour watching SFW. Good movie. Then turned in at 9:30pm to get some shut eye.

I am very tired of late. I have been doing more closes at work and multiplied with all the going-ons at home....Just feel totally exhausted at times. The last 2 weeks I have had a kip in the arvos to recoup. I think I do not help this problem by waking up between 5-6am most mornings. I slept in today (woot!! 7am) but this I think was due to the OxyNorm tablet (back pain) I dropped at 3am.