Wednesday, December 26

Christmas Day 2007

Ho Ho, Fucking Ho.

After working till 10:30pm Xmas Eve, I managed to get everything wrapped and under the tree.

I awoke to the Jessica alarm clock at 7am. Did my morning things and then we opened our presents. The girls got more piddly crap from everyone that they'll forget about in 7 days. I got a new Mobile phone (Nokia 5070), 2 PS2 games, Seinfeld DVD and some aftershave. I bought Ang a White Gold bracelet, got her a new chest freezer (bought 2 weeks ago), a CD,perfume and some chocolates.

Byron called at 9am and I wished him a Merry Xmas and asked what he got and what he was doing on the day. After piss farting around for a few hours with the new toys we headed off to Auntie Roseanne's at 11am. Was an enjoyable car drive. Met up with everyone there, had a delicious lunch (Meats and all the spreads) and settled down to digest the food.

We played Volleyball for 30 minutes, enjoyed the Nintendo Wii and a few games of Billiards. The girls went for a swim for 15 minutes (waste of time). Jessica became unsettled after 3pm and nothing worked to placate her. In the end I took her into the Games Room for 45 minutes where she slept and settled.

When we left at 5pm Jess became unsettled again. We said our goodbyes and hit the road. Put $30 in the tank at Nar Nar Goon. Ang went into the back seat to settle Jessica which worked. Paige was sitting in the Boot area as we were short on available seating. Got back to Morwell just after 6pm and basically collapsed until bedtime. Jessica settled well on arriving home.

Ang did a lot of cleaning and passed out at 10pm. I fell asleep on the couch and woke at 1am. Went to bed.

What did I forget to do? Put the Bloody bins out....... Jesus.