Friday, July 16

Chest pains revealed no abnormalities in the blood work. GP (who I thought had as much compassion as Hitler on a bender) said it was probably just indigestion.

Got the new Camira on the road on Monday. RWC and rego'ed for $300 without any hassles whatsoever. The mechanic (A friend of Graeme's) was ultra impressed with how good nick it is in. VicRoads inspection was check engine numbers and walk around the car. So all up it has cost me 700 quid to have a vehicle with 6 months rego. Not too bad. Hopefully I get over 70,000 kms with it. The amount of money the previous owner spent on maintaining the vehicle was ridiculous. His loss, my gain.

Mood has been pretty stable last week. Not high, not low. Bit of a Special K at the moment.

Work is busy. Has been OK I guess.

Kids at home have been a bit full on. They are now at daycare an extra day (Friday's). Ava threw up all over me this morning at 3am (fun) and then we slept on the couch until 6am when Jess woke us up demanding I make her a bottle. Nice.

I am a little bit fucked to say the least....