Tuesday, April 5

Time = Money

What is best in life ?

Conan the Barbarian would yell "Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and begin the lamentation of the women". I would nod in agreement and add "Settle for a hot meal, a warm bed, a sharp sword and a loving partner/family". Life is supposed to be simple but in reality it is simple people that make life hard...

Work (Vista) has fucked my pay over the last 6 weeks. I'm owed close to $600 in backpay now. The monkeys in the office and at payroll are no closer to settling the debt. In response I have joined the ASU (union) and we use them as a negotiator to sort this friggin mess out once and for all. The office blames payroll and payroll throws it back to the office. I'm just throwing the 2 bananas from now on - useless fuckers.

Was asked to do a fill in 1 hour shift yesterday. It turned into 4.5 hours with no info from the generals tent (office). In war if the troops are not given proper and adequate direction they invariably turn their guns on their leaders or end up shooting supposed friendly forces. Vista's generals tent is in total disarray at the moment. 90% of the TASS clients have gone totally troppo. Absconding, drug use, accidents and other awful incidents have occurred over the last month. Must be something in the water or the air. Support workers are joining different sides of the debate with the office/clients and it's a total balls up situation. Thank god I go in, do my shit and get the fuck outta dodge. One particular client gives me nothing but grief and at one other house it is the other workers that give me the most trouble. I'll continue on the path until I get more certificates so I can move further along the chain to where I'm needed most. I want to go to the local Psych Ward next but I need a minimum diploma in div2 nursing to get there. My pdoc says all Vista do is dangle a carrot in front of the donkey to keep it happy. Very close to the truth indeed.

Home life has been hectic. Ella is in a good routine. Jess is starting to settle down somewhat. Ava has her good days and bad. Jaiden is so lost in his computer reality it is becoming very apparent that he will have major social problems when he is older. I moved the computer from his room and out next to mine yesterday and he sooked like a little girl about it to Ang. Over dinner Ang relented and said he could have it back in his room but with stringent conditions in place. I just ignored the conversation. The boy is an arrogant fucktard most of the times. 16 years old who thinks he's smarter than Stephen Hawking without a disability. I was like that a little at the same age but I had major respect for my peers/elders. He does not. I can see me and him going toe-to-toe one day. His ego is off the charts... Oh well, he'll dance with the wrong person one day in the future and I can see him copping a total caning.

On a more personal note I'm beginning to level out a little. It sucks because I was enjoying being on a high (over happy) for the last 3 months. Means "bite yer tongue" has to be brought back into play re. Wife, work and squids. It was a good feeling to feel happy for the period. Hopefully I refind that mojo and soon.