Friday, May 14

Week

Had a session with my psychologist Danny Blackford yesterday. Went rather well. Gave me a few great ideas to help Angela with everything. Found out that her Crohn's Disease is further exacerbated by getting upset/angry. It won't even be me biting my tongue about stuff, it is completely relearning my response to stimulus. Will be hard. Seeing him next on my birthday.

I went up to Sale yesterday to look at a motorbike. 1986 GSX750. It wasn't that good.

Had a pretty calm weekend last week. Work has been busier than usual. We fixed the Camira on Monday and it is running pretty smoothly now. Just needs a grommet popped back down underneath the car (fix wet carpets) and a minor tweak with the timing.

Jess has been out of control of late. I'm teaching her to "take a deep breath" whenever she goes off the deep end. So far it hasn't really worked - but I'll keep trying. Daycare didn't ring us up yesterday to pick up Ava so that was a bonus. I told them in the morning to "not call us" if she has a bad nappy. She is teething at the moment and that is fun. 2-3 baths a day to combat shit up to the eyeballs. She might as well not be wearing a nappy for the good it does.