Wednesday, April 7

Matrix Unveiled

I let Sarah stay up last night and watch the Matrix.

She didn't shut up the whole movie. Ang said that I had endless patience as I tried my best to explain the movie to her and did not yell at her to shut up.

I explained that the Matrix boiled down to a Dream World (where you have magic powers) vs. Real World (where you eat a bowl of snot every night).

One conversation between us...

SARAH - Who's that ?
ME - That's Neo and that's Morpheus.
(30 seconds pass)
SARAH - Who's that ?
ME - That's Neo and that's Morpheus.

Another...
SARAH - He killed him ?
ME - Yeah. He was a bad guy.
SARAH - Who was the bad guy ?
ME - The guy with the gun killing everyone.

One more....
SARAH - What are they eating ?
ME - Basically a bowl of snot.
SARAH - Why are they eating snot ?
ME - 'Cause it's all the growing body needs.
SARAH - Eeewwww !

Was a fun night though...