Friday, March 19

Week

We're playing in the Grand Final tomorrow. Against Moe who have only lost 2 games out of 22. We've played them twice and been beaten narrowly on both occasions. Win or lose it should be a good day. This will be my 6th appearance in a granny over my 22 year career. Have won 4 and lost 1. Haven't been in a final since 2004 so I will savour the moment.

Talked to Byron last night. I wanted to pull the plug on the whole involvement factor but looks like I have to keep making an effort for a while yet. He is still mucking up at school and at home. My ex is at wits ends with him and she told me that he might be sent away if he doesn't pull his socks up soon.

Saw Danny Blackford yesterday as well. It went rather poorly. We got into an argument about parenting and he told me that if he didn't know me he would of told me to "Get the fuck out right now". He isn't helping me anyhow. It comes down to him trying to make me help myself. Told him that I'd never get off meds. He scoffed. Told him that some kids deserve the occasional beating. He didn't like that one bit too. He told me that they are now diagnosing kids as young as 2 with mental illnesses. I laughed wholeheartedly at that. When I was leaving there was another patient waiting to see him. I told him "Hey, you're next victim is waiting". That went down well. I'm thinking of pulling the pin.

Jess is doing our nuts in. She hasn't been using the potty since her bad sickness 3 weeks ago. She has been in our bed nearly every night. She has a lot of tantrums and as she puts it "I'm grumpy". Yeah... very. Crosses the arms and basically turns into a nuclear exclusion zone. Do not enter.

Ava is going really well. Very happy with her :)

Sarah is still getting away with a lot after the Paige debacle. I don't really care because at least she is happy.

Jaiden is off doing work experience at Ang's mums work in Melbourne.

I haven't spoken to Paige in over 4 weeks. Can't report anything. Apparently she is giving her Dad and his partner attitude. Hehe. Good luck with that.....