Sunday, March 14

Barney

Had a big bru-ha-ha Friday night with Ang. Over money (or lack of it). I woke up from an arvo kip on the wrong side of bed and after some egging on I gave it too her.

Not nice Daddy.

Water under the bridge now but with everything that has happened over the last month I had to vent and Ang was readily available.

Cricket yesterday. Was a semi final against Newborough at our home ground. We got the chocolates and now advance to the grand final next weekend. We chased down 135 in relative ease. I didn't get to have a bat.

Work was busy as an Aussie Immigration Centre last night. Flat out till about 10pm. Young kid's car blew up. He is a delivery driver. That made it 5 out the last 6 Saturdays that something has gone wrong for him. I'm taking the next 2 Saturdays off due to cricket commitments.

Never called Byron this week as well. Letting the steam clear from my ears first.

Paige is still a nasty little bitch. House runs better without her here anyway.