Wednesday, December 16

Midweek Update

Took the family bowling on Sunday afternoon (minus Jaiden as he was sick).

Turned into a shamozzle with Sarah and Jessica losing all interest after 20 minutes. Ang had to leave early and Paige and myself finished off the 2nd half of the 2nd game. Paige described the outing best.

"It's the thought that counts"

Sarah has really turned into a nasty piece of work the last month or so. Last night we had it out with her about her negative behaviour/attitude around the house. In my eyes she is really going downhill fast. Jaiden and myself have a personal joke that she is trying to see just how deep the rabbit hole goes (ala Alice in Wonderland). She doesn't see her counsellor until early next year. We are basically at a loss with what to do with her. If we followed her doctors advice we would have to give her everything she wanted and let her get away with her shitty behaviour.

Not going to happen. Not on my watch.

Played a 20/20 cricket game last night against Moe. We were bowled out for 61 in the 13th over (I made yet another duck) and at one stage had Moe in trouble at 5/40 before bad bowling saw them to a score of 120. I did manage 2 stumpings but dropped 2 catches. I kept up to the stumps to every bowler so they either stick or they don't. The game was extremely enjoyable though.