Sunday, December 6

Good Vibrations

Have been feeling really good this past week.

A 24 hour bug swept through the house this week. Everyone prayed to the porcelain gods except me - I must have an iron stomach. I haven't thrown up in over 10 years. Bit like Seinfeld's vomit streak - gotta keep it going.

Played cricket yesterday. I made 12 off 5 balls. Hit 3 boundaries and then copped a firecracker that took off and got caught at gully. I hate our home ground. I'm starting to call it the 'Somme" aka WWI battlefield in France. No-one gets out alive. Can't wait to play the next 2 games away from home. Might build some confidence.

Ang is currently off marketing @ Berwick. Is having a good day too. All the little 'uns are up with her so I had a peaceful nights sleep and didn't wake up till 10AM this morning.

Worked the last 2 nights. I was near exhaustion last night. Once the shop closed and we sat down and counted up I nearly fell asleep.