Saturday, November 21

Chewed out

Went and saw Sarah's psychologist on Thursday.

Came away feeling like a failure and a piece of shit parent. After calming down a few hours later I implemented some of the psych's ideas with the kids. Felt a lot calmer (too relaxed in fact) and better for it. We'll see how this goes - 3 days in so far and so far so good.

Sarah broke her wrist last Sunday. She was rollerskating in the vacant lot next door, fell and fractured her right wrist. At first we didn't believe her but got her checked over the next day which confirmed it. She now has cast on for 3 weeks.

I felt absolutely wrecked yesterday. Totally drained. Better today though.

Ang is off marketing at Drouin today and then Berwick tomorrow. We're staying overnight at her parents house. The inlaws are taking Paige, Sarah and Jess off to Werribee Zoo on Sunday so I'm taking Ava across to see my parents. Busy weekend as per usual.

Cricket today at Boolarra. I'm sort of sick of cricket. I cant bat anymore. In fact I pretty much suck. Got hit on the big toe keeping last weekend which hurt like a sonafabitch. Toe is still sore and blue. Not broken though. Just hurts.