Sunday, October 18

Stuff happens

Oi.

Overheard this from two drunk guys stumbling along the footpath whilst walking back to my car on a pizza delivery last night.

"She loves it when I stick a finger or two up her arse man. Especially when I'm fucking her from behind. Nah man - she loves it. Goes off tap man"

Had some dramas working Friday lunch time as well. We deliver a pretty big order to Hazelwood Power Station (which supplies 60% of Victoria's power). Usually you show your HP pass card, security guard notes your registration number and gives you a pass to enter the grounds. Didn't happen on Friday. As soon as I walked into the security gatehouse I knew there was going to be trouble. The security guard looked me up and down and I told him I had a delivery.
"Where are you from?" He asked.
"Pizza Boys" I replied.
As the conversation continued I could see that this arse clown wasn't going to let me in.
"Usually you have to wait at the gates" He said.
"Yeah during the night we do. But Friday lunch we go straight through the gates and onto reception" I stated.
"Nope. Not going to happen." As he continued to look me up and down.
"What ? Do you think I'm gonna blow the Power Station up ??" At this stage I was getting very pissed off.
Security Twat nodded his head, smirked and said "Yep".
Anyway - long story short the blokes had to come out from reception and collect their order behind the security gates. In pouring rain. They were not happy. All the while Security Twat puffed on his ciggie and was smirking in my direction.

Next week I'm going to make sure I wrap a towel around my head when I deliver down there. Dickhead.

Apart from that nothing new has really happened. Same day same shite. Ang is off marketing today. I'm looking after Jessica and then taking Jaiden to work. The last two nights I have worked till midnight. I was absolutely hammered at close last night. I was talking to Ang on the mobile and started looking for my mobile. Thought I had lost it. Clicked - yeah I'm talking on it right now. I was very tired and not thinking at all. Blonde moment perhaps. Hehe.