Sunday, September 20

Weekend

Have gone off everyday meds for the last 5 days. Just taking them once every 3 days now.

Was feeling absolutely shithouse taking them everyday. Mood was non-existent. I'd rather feel something than nothing. Stupid fucking medication.

Worked Friday night for only 4 hours as I had to take an hour off between 9-10PM to go and get Jaiden from work @ Traralgon. It's a 30 km round trip to either drop him off or pick him up. About $10 in fuel to do both trips. Would be nice one day if he offered some petrol money to help out. Not likely though.

Work was very quiet. Dead in fact. I think due to the footy finals. And having 7 drivers on duty.

Saturday I blew another $50 on the horses. Fuck I am a dumb fucker. No more. STAT.
Just the Springs 3 big races and that's it. I hate myself for being a stupid shit head and losing vital monies on crap.

Worked Saturday night from 5-10PM. Had to drop Jaiden off before I started (he worked 5-10PM as well).
Early in my shift there were 5 cop cars, an ambulance and a house that was surrounded by police tape down Ash St. Later in the night there was a delivery to Ash St and as I took the order the girl told me that she had to meet the driver on the corner of the next street and the coppers had closed Ash St. Here is the reason why.....
2 dead in apparent Murder-Suicide in Ash St, Morwell

Apart from that - the night went pretty smoothly. I hate one dude at work. He is a young guy who is not too bright and gets in everyones way. Wont be long until I blow my stack at him. Jesus Krist.

Were off to Auntie Roseanne's today for a family BBQ. About an hour west of Morwell in Nar Nar Goon. They have a pool table so me and Jaiden always have a few games.