Wednesday, August 5

Weekly update-ish

Can't remember what I last wrote (over a week ago)..

I quit working on Tuesday/Wednesday nights.
Was too much on Ang's shoulders at home. 2 kids under 2 years old. 4 girls under the age of 10. Paige is usually a tremendous help. Sarah is 80% of the time worse than Jessica. Jessica is not even 2 so she can't help being a turd at times. Ava is only 7 weeks old (as of yesterday) and usually is full of gas and gets very upset during the night. Can be hard to prioritize at times. In my books it goes from youngest to oldest. That's all that matters to me...
Work was also becoming a pain in the posterior. The bitches there cause so much grief/stress for the others. Only if they could shut their pie holes more often and NOT stick their fat noses into anything that happens. One slag in particular (Marissa). She is an awful human being. 5 people hate her guts. 1 worker left (last week) because of the shit she started. Graeme/Lyn/Myself will NOT work with her - and ignore her if we have to work with her. Dom cant stand her and is in the same boat as us. The sad thing is : The owners (Andy/Lisa) have planted their flag with Marissa. She therefore has carte blanch to do whatever the fuck she wants.
She must give the boss good head !!

Saw my psychologist yesterday.
Danny seems a good bloke. A bit narrow minded with diagnosing me after 2 visits (He thinks he knows that I have Asperger's Syndrome). And a bit narrow minded with not believing in any other medical profession diagnosis of ANY mental disorder (barring - Autism (ASD), Depression, Anxiety, Panic Attacks). I think next time I go (11th August) I will throw a curveball at him. Said curveball being "Hearing Voices". I dont suffer from this anymore (3 months now) but I want to see what he says about it. And the other sz symptoms I used to suffer from.. Will be funny to see him dance his way around the subject. Apart from having "mental blinkers" on - He is an excellent doctor. Certainly talks a lot. And he wants to videotape my sessions.
He even said to me "When are you going to become a psychologist?"
Yeah.. I could do it quite easily. Just time is the issue. Maybe in a few years I might choose that path. The world is certainly my oyster. If I don't know it - I want to. Ah well, the new Ben has its benefits and positives. Along with some negatives. Cant all be (+) ... (-) are there to keep me balanced.

Home Life.
Took Sarah to see Dr. Ham (No, he's not a proctologist) the Child Paediatrician yesterday. We are very concerned her. She is sliding faster than a Cole Hamel's splitter into the dirt. Her school doesnt seem interested in helping her. Nor does her father/his wife. I guess "head-buried-in-sand" is common with them. Need to watch that South Park episode. "We need more shovels!!" was the catchcry if I remember correctly. Me and Ang will do everything in our powers to help Sarah. She is important to the family dynamic. The middle path springs to mind again.
Paige seems a bit emotional of late. Guess that is her maturing. Can be very uncertain. Being a male it was all "fuck this, fuck that" "She's got a hot ass, nice tits" etc etc. I cannot comprehend what it is like for girls. Nor do I want to.
Jaiden is locked in his "Fortress of Solitude". That is his room. We moved his computer/internet connection in there. We only see him in the morning (getting ready for school) or at dinnertime. He is in a worse "bubble" than Sarah I reckon. All tied in with never seeing/knowing his father. He said this at the dinner table a few nights back which made me laugh..
"Red Rooster chips are for the win" - Some teenage lingo that means theyre awesome fries.
My 2 girls are OK. Jessica seems to be really advancing intelligence wise. Her mood/emotions are becoming more apparent as well. She is a button pusher. I have an excellent relationship with her. I nurture the positives and stomp out the negatives. All good.
Ava is only 7 weeks old. I have been spending more time with her over the last week or so. Ang took her to see the obstetrecian (6 week check-up) yesterday. Thumbs up there. We were concerned for her stomach/bowels/plumbing. But just usual baby stuff that she will grow out of. Still is in the foetal position at times. I gave her a back massage on Sunday and she certainly seemed to loosen up (Let out 5-6 massive bum toots).
Apart from all this happening (Yes - I have no life) Me and Ang continue along Marriage Highway heading towards the Parenthood City Limits of a city called Life...