Thursday, July 2

Mmm.. Burning sensation


This is my arm burn. Happened whilst I was cleaning a pizza slab (1ft by 2ft) tray. Was cleaning it on Friday night when I accidently got burnt by a hot edge.

What does it look like to you ??

To me it looks like a baby sitting on the floor with its legs out in front. LOL.

** Note the arm hair too. My arms are usually very Wolverinish in coverage. It was singed beyond recognition last week when I poured petrol onto our inside wood heater fire and then lit said petrol doused wood with a burning piece of paper. Yeah, won't be doing that again anytime soon. My eyelashes and eyebrows were singed. And my hair. And got a few burns on my hands. When I overcame my initial "Oh fuck" reaction I stunk like a burnt dead dog. Hehe. Twas a real fireball. Fiery hot breath of God telling me that "Little boys shouldnt play with matches" **