Thursday, March 27

Don't do that....

Hi,

I have become ultra lazy with this blog. Don't really have the time to post anything anymore.

Quick re-cap on the weeks gone by.

Called the Son-I-Never-Knew last week. Currently living up in Wodonga (NSW border) with relatives due to trying to burn Bitches house down. Poor kid. He seemed somewhat better than when I last talked to him but did crap on about the supernatural (ghosts, night visions) a bit. For an 8 year old to talk about those things means he could be in for a rough mental life later on. Bitch wont EVER concede for him to take medication as meds are evil. I will continue to call him when I can and see what becomes of it. Can't walk away now (although I would very much like to).

On the homefront things have progressed. Had some dramas last week as Ang spent over the budget and I had to borrow money from AMX to cover the house payment. She slipped up. I was initially ropeable for the day but did calm down after going to work and talking to Mary (who put things into context). Since then I have given control of the household finances to her. She has this responsibility and hopefully it will give her more confidence (ie. Balls and Brains). Jaiden has been gone since Friday and I don't know when he is coming back (at friends). The girls spent the weekend with Ang's parents and we all met up on Sunday at Auntie Roseannes. Had a good day. I took the night off work (Sunday) as I was totally fa-rooted and my car was playing up.

We took Jessica to the Health Centre last week. She weighs in at 6.8kgs (close to 14 pounds). Valerie told us that she can tell that we are good parents basically, Jessica is very happy / healthy. The last few days has been trying with Jess though. We think she is a little off at the moment. Sounds weezy at times and not her usual self. We went to the Qwacks yesterday and Al Mayahe gave Jess the thumbs up.

He didnt give me the thumbs up though. Told me to cut out all salt as my blood pressure is high. My testosterone levels are below the norm to boot. I have been having more headaches and now chest pains. Plus a plethora of other tid bits going awry within myself. I am falling apart it seems. I need to take better care of myself. Stat.

Other than that, I have listed the Magna for sale on eBay. I came to the conclusion - when am I ever going to have a spare $500 to fix it up for a RWC. Being a manual as well puts me off. Ang has been purchasing a few things for Jess from eBay as well. Clothes, etc.

The weather has turned at long last. Cooler in the mornings and milder through the day. I fucking hate Summer anyway.