Thursday, February 21

Im a lazy git

Yes, I am.

My special women (Ang & Jess) and Paige/Sarah flew out to New Zealand on Monday.

Im so lonely and sad that they are gone. That's what love is. An ache in the pit of your stomach when those that are precious to you are not around. I am coping Ok I guess. Have been attacking the backyard with renewed vigour. Have booked in a 3m Skip for next Wednesday ($140 for a week). We are going to have a veggie patch at one end of the backyard along the garage and a Japanese style garden near the house. White pebbles / Rake garden. Shall be nice (I hope). The work has begun anyway... Need the $$$$ for the project. Will not be wasting my work money at the TAB like yesterday ($70 down the drain) in the future. Need goals to work towards.

Brother Andrew (Fruitloop) came back to the Valley with me after I dropped the ladies off on Monday. What a moocher he is. I sent him packing yesterday.

There were dramas with the flight out from Tullamarine on Monday. The cargo doors would not close which delayed the flight by 2 hours. Stuffed up the adjoining flight to Nelson in the evening. Ang told me that Air NZ were excellent in accomodating her needs. They gave her a $30 food voucher at Tullamarine and even paid all expenses for an overnight stay in Auckland. That was good. Will be writing them a Big thank-you email when they get back.

Myself and Jaiden are going off TenPin bowling tonight. 3 games for $30. Not too bad. Gets us out of the house and doing something together. He looks after himself and we hardly say 2 words to each other when we are close. I like it that way. Gives the Boy independence and a chance to take care of himself. I was at that age (I think?). He has been excellent. The house has not burnt to the ground whilst I am at work - So that is a positive.

Work has been Ok as well. So far have done 9 hours this week. Will probably end up doing close to 25 hours for the week. Will help pay for the Skip next week anyhoo.

Well, that's about it from my end. Until next time, Ciao.