Sunday, February 24

Bowl me over

Well.

Myself and Jaiden have been TenPin bowling twice since Thursday. On our first visit we bowled 3 games. I averaged 127 (137 high score) and the boy averaged 75 (79 high). We went again yesterday and I averaged 139 (155 high) and Jai averaged 81 (99 high) over another 3 games.

It is very enjoyable. I am thinking of maybe joining a league with some co-workers from PizzaBoys. Andy has shown an interest and maybe a few others as well.

You can also buy Bulk games. 10 games for $38. Might have to do that.

I will endeavour to take the boy there once a week from now on. Gives us time out of the house and we can try and do some Male Bonding. He doesn't have a father figure in his life. We shall see what becomes of it all, anyway.

Apart from that I've been calling Ang once a day over the last few days. Missing them terribly. Only 5 days to go now. I nearly cry when she puts Jessica on the phone. Jessica knows it's me. Last night whilst on delivery I got an egg thrown at my car. I thought it was a rock as it hit with some force. Damn punk arse kids. It would be something that I would've done when I was a teenager. Not so funny now though. Guess it is my Karma.

Working tonight/Monday/Wednesday/Thursday and then the ladies wil be home. Yay.

Getting Graeme (From work) to clean my Air Filter at 9am this morning. And then maybe heading to the Sunday Crap Market here in Morwell for a browse. That's about it....