Saturday, January 5

5 days into 2008

Boo.

A lot has happened this last week and a bit.

Biggest news is that Ang, Jessica and maybe the girls are going to New Zealand. Initially it was Mum, Dad and Jess. Then a day later everyone. In the end I put my foot down and explained some simple facts about costs and other things that ended the day-by-day changes in holiday plans. Ang is happy and so am I. She is going to see her Nana and other relatives. Will be going for 10 or so days.

New years was boring as always. I worked till late on NYE, watched the fireworks and went to bed. Crock of shit anyways. I have been doing more closes of late but always seem to have spent the money on household things before I have it. Fuel is costing me between $15-20 per night. The delivery fees we get more than covers this but the wear and tear on my car is becoming more and more noticeable. The old girl wont last more than 2-3 months I think. Has a rattle in the exhaust (Hole), check engine light has reappeared over the last week and stays on for a long time, and other nasties. I'd like to get a new car.

Jessica is getting bigger and heavier each day. She is growing up fast. She loves her playmat and swing. I have conversations with her now. She makes different noises and I respond in like. I love her to death.

Angela is starting to return to normal OR has less of a swing in the moods. This is excellent. It is very hard for me to try and pick her up with everything else I do around the house. If she can help me out more I'd probably be less grumpy with everybody. AND I am grumpy most of the times. Just feeling the stress of everything I guess. Money, Kids, Bills, House, etc etc.

The girls have been barely bearable. They bounce off each other. Paige bounces off Jaiden and gets under our feet. I am making a concerted effort not to jump down her throat. It is hard because she seems to deliberately disturb me and others here. We'll see how this goes anyway.

Apart from that, Byron is coming down here next week, Maybe. Just depends on his parents go ahead. I'm looking forward to it AND not looking forward to it.

Life is certainly throwing up a lot of obstacles at the moment. I just have to stay ahead of them and try to balance everything. Don't stress, don't stress. Life is to be enjoyed.