Thursday, December 20

Slack Bitch

Yo.

Been awhile since my last post to this thingy-ma-jig.

Jessica is growing up fast. Putting on weight and now making different distinct noises. I've been doing a lot of video taping (over an hour thus far) and spending some quality dad time with her. Before I know it she will be walking and talking.

Angela is still somewhat up and down of late. We did a pregnancy test last weekend but it turned out negative. She needs to put her feet up for an hour MINIMUM every day. I try and do my best to accomodate this but it is hard dealing with a household, work and 4 kids.

The other kids have been good. Jaiden finished school over a week ago and got an excellent report. 4 distinctions and 1 high distinction. We drummed out a deal with him 6 months ago which now netts him $30 for his report. The girls finish school today. Their reports were also of a high quality. But you cannot take too much stock out of them because the main testing area of grade Prep and grade 2 are drawing. Bah. 6 weeks at home to look forward to now..... gawd !!

We sent a letter to my ex over 3 weeks ago and got a reply 10 days ago in regards to settling out of court. Byron actually rang me. I think he just wanted to talk to the girls and not me. I talked to Andrew (Kylie's husband) and he informed me that they would like to end the court schmozzle. All I want is 2 weeks over Xmas holidays, a week during normal school holidays and 1 weekend a month. I will pick Byron up from Bendigo as well. If it went to court I would of settled on the same contact but pickup would of been halfway between WedderBong and Morwell (which is about Keilor). I am heading up to Bendigo tomorrow to see the Boy at the counsellors office. Will give him his Xmas pressies (Lego kit, Derwent pencils and other drawing materials and the bookset I bought him whilst I was overseas in the USA 3 years ago). Paige is coming with me as requested by Byron. She will help break up the trip anyway.

Work is going great. We had our Xmas party last weekend which was a hoot. Good food and free drinks (was at the Italian Club here in Morwell). Andy has quit driving for RTL which means a happier Boss? (I hope).

Thats about it.