Friday, November 9

Sleep

Another night of success.

Jessica slept from 9pm through till 5am overnight. Hopefully this continues.

My parents came down yesterday. Apart from the conversation when Dad tried to lecture me on gambling it went OK. Mum got her Nanny time and Dad took a few photos. They even managed to get down to the local bookstore for 30 minutes. When the girls got home from school my Dad entertained them for an hour.

Sarah has gone off to the zoo today with her school. She was very excited.

I've been talking to Paige over the last few days in an attempt to placate her. She has been a bit emotional the last few days which unbalances the enitre house. Ang and myself have our hands full with Jessica which means the girls sort of get forgotten about. I talked to Paige last night about her eating habits and why she eats so much. She told me it is because of comfort. I hope we can pinch this in the butt as it could turn out to be a problem when Paige is older. All she needs is reassurance and someone to talk too. I am going to make more of an effort to spend some quality time with the girls. I think they realize that we are maxxed out with everything at the moment and understand somewhat. There is a new nickname for Sarah "Bubble Bobble". She is lost in her own little world most of the times. It can be very frustrating.

Jaiden continues to be a lazy shit. Wont even leave the computer sometimes when you ask him for help around the house. We have limited his computer time to 3 hours per day. When that expires he just goes into his room and either watches TV or plays the PS2. Poor kid. He is going to look back on his childhood and see how he has wasted it when he is older. When we try and encourage him to go outside and do something - he usually has a smart arsed comeback. We give him $10 a week pocketmoney. He does literally nothing for it. I'm going to have to make up a chore sheet for him and give him 50 cents for everything he helps us with. He might find himself with $1.50 a week then. Little shit.

Apart from that things are good. Myself and Ang have adjusted to the fact that OUR time together will be limited for the next couple of years. Quality not Quantity. Have to spend out time together when we get it. Not waste it. It will make the marriage so much more enjoyable. Not that the marriage is having problems. It just could be tweaked so that we get the most out of each other. She is a super woman and I am blessed to have found my angel :)

We go to Bendigo in 2 weeks to see my son. Seeing the bitch (my ex) as well. Will be interesting no doubt.